- In general
The FIAT Association takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
- What information do we collect?
In this Privacy Notice, your “personal information” means information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified. This typically includes information such as your name, address, screen name, profile picture, email address, and telephone number, but can also include other information such as IP address, shopping habits, information about your lifestyle or preferences such as your hobbies and interests. We may collect personal information about you from different sources, including:
– Information you give us directly
– Information collected automatically when you use the FIAT-website:
– Information we collect from other sources
It is possible that third parties communicate to us, via the website of the Association FIAT absl, the e-mail addresses of people who may be interested in our apostolate.
III. Safeguarding your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
The FIAT-Association does not sell or pass your personal information to third parties, companies or organisations.
- Your privacy rights and who to contact
You have the right to tell us if you:
– don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
-would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
-would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records;
– wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us:
The FIAT Association
Frederik de Merodestraat 18
2800 Mechelen (Belgium)
+32 (0) 15 298 466